Ultimate Podcasting Package
Looking for full podcast production from start to finish? This package is for you.
The Ultimate Podcasting Package includes:
- Integration of any intros, outros, show music and any ads to your episode.
- Removal of unwanted pauses, breath noise, and false starts.
- Professional audio engineering including noise reduction, EQ, deverberation, compression, and loudness mastering.
- Completed episode files uploaded to our shared Dropbox
- Engaging show notes including a brief summary, topics, key takeaways, resources, and quotes from your episode.
- Delivery of your completed files back to you through our shared Dropbox.
- Full episode transcript for use in for hearing-impaired audience and SEO.
- Embedded resources links within your transcript.
- Publishing of your episode to your podcast media host.
- Publishing of your new episode post (show notes and audio player) to your website.
Our audio engineering team first takes your raw episode audio and removes background noise, cleans up any reverb issues, improves the sound of the speakers to sound more natural and consistent with equalization tools, and smooths out the fluctuaing loudness of each individual track using compression and dynamics processing tools.
After your episode sounds amazing, it's time to pull it together with the other parts of your episode and edit out any breath noise, false starts, and unnatural filler words to
First, we integrate the other parts of your episode - this usually consists of your podcast's general intro, specific episode intro, intro background music, paid ads, and your closing outro/background music.
Then, we remove any breath noise, false starts, and unnatural filler words to give your episode a clean, professional delivery.
Industry Standard Levelling
When your full episode is sounding great and edited to include all of its components. We take it through a final stage of mastering to bring the loudness of your episode up to industry standards.
Episode Show Notes
One of our content writers will fully listen to your episode and write engaging show notes for you to use with your episode (to maintain voice consistency, you'll always have the same writer creating show notes for your podcast).
Show notes include:
- One to two paragraph summary of your episode.
- "In This Episode" section with topics in the episode.
- "Key Takeaways" section listing the core takeaways and any actionalble items from the episode
- Resources list of any tools, people, companies mentioned and links to find your guest (if interview format).
- A list of three to five quotes taken from the episode for you to use in social media.
Full Podcast Episode Transcript
We create a full transcript of your entire podcast to use for hearing-impaired members of your audience or listeners that prefer to follow along with written test.
An additional benefit of a full transcript is the boost to your SEO. Google and other search engines are unable to analyze and index the actual audio of your podcast. So unless you have a transcript of your episode, you're missing out on indexing potential.
Episode Scheduling and Publishing
With our Ultimate Podcast Package we also offer publishing services for your episode to your podcast media host and scheduling/publishing of your episode post (show notes and audio player) to your website.
The Ultimate Podcasting Package is the perfect solution for the podcaster that wants to focus solely on creating quality content.